Thursday 10 January 2013

Idea 2G Prepaid Internet Plans- Best 2G Internet Plan India

Believe or not,I just used Idea 2G internet on my Nokia Mobile the speed is very fast and I never seen before like this. I Connected Mobile with my PC Download Song from Internet its sized 6 MB and  its download speed for 30-40 Kbps.



Idea only available flexible 2G gprs plans at affordable price. I can check all internet plans in Tamilnadu no one can offer 2G internet 500MB with 4 days validity. Idea only giving this opportunity  for just 15 rupees In Tamilnadu very cheaper internet Plans available on Prepaid.

Idea 2G Internet Plans Tamilnadu :



 

 

New Updated GPRS Plan January 2013 : (Updated )

Idea 2G Prepaid Internet Plans- Best 2G Internet Plan India

 



12 comments:

  1. As per me idea 2G is best on pc
    i got speed which was ranging from 20-35kbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. but i was not getting much speed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speed Depends on City and state. I am using Idea in Chennai, i got good Speed Compare to other network.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Post free classified ads anywhere in the world.
    buy,sell,rent and promote your stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want use internet through my phone set. I could not understand how should i recharch it for next one month?
    146Rs if i pay 3G is my downloud? or 156RS is unlimited? were can i pay ? i need guidence

    ReplyDelete
  6. nikhil bataviya27 April 2013 at 07:11

    idea is bad network

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for shopping

    Here is my weblog - text5

    ReplyDelete
  8. Idea @2G speed is very slow, difficult to do work

    ReplyDelete
  9. Idea cheating net work

    ReplyDelete
  10. very bad network idea

    ReplyDelete

CopyRights Received